Monday, January 2, 2012

15 Weeks

I am at the 15 week mark with little bean. So far, the baby bump has been small. Although they say that women in their second pregnancies show earlier than those in their first, so far, this hasn't totally proven true. My bump is still big enough to warrant a new maternity wardrobe (thank you for all my friends who donated to my wardrobe with their maternity pants and shirts!) yet, too small for strangers to recognize my motherly condition. I am grateful for being small, however, I still have 25 weeks of growing and at some point I'll feel large and uncomfortable. So, the longer I stay smaller, the better I'll feel for longer.

I felt the first punch (possibly kick) from baby Seymour was felt the other day while we were in Ikea. Perhaps baby likes shopping? Or perhaps baby doesn't like Ikea?

Either way, the baby is healthy. He/she is enjoying her womb home for now. I can't wait for the day when we get to meet our little bundle of kicks of punches. Our family will grow in such an awesome way. The 15 weeks of pregnancy that we've experienced so far has brought some challenges, but we dealt with them beautifully. It is a sign of wonderful things to come!!

No comments: