Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sicklet

My little baby G and I have been battling the stomach flu this weekend. Friday I got taken out by the flu, hard. I had to call Geoff home from work to come and help me out. I was feeling like I was going to pass out and couldn't keep my food down.

Poor Mira had to have her play date cancelled and she had to watch movies on the couch instead. Geoff, not wanting Mira to be too disappointed in her PD Day, took her out to McDonalds for a treat of a happy meal and time in the playland while I got to sleep.

I felt better as of Saturday night but this morning, as I am feeding Grayson breakfast and planning my day trip to London to see my Mom and brother, he barfed up all his homemade mango and raspberries. Projectile. My kitchen floor was neon.

Luckily for me, he has been a trooper and he has kept up his happy little spirit during his illness. Instead of a road trip to London, we have stayed in. We have napped, we have played. He ate a little applesauce and it stayed down okay (so far...fingers crossed).

I am hoping that Mira dodges the flu. If not...we'll manage to get through it. Such is the constant battle with kiddos.

No comments: