Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 3

We have hit the 3 week mark since Grayson was born and I think that we have finally sorted out our routine. Mind you, as soon as I say that, he'll change up his daily feeding and sleep preferences.

He continues to be our dream baby. Such a sweet boy. Right now he is curled up in Mira's lap, sound asleep, after fighting sleep. Content as can be in the protection of Mira's arms.

Mira, who has come down with bronchitis and a sinus infection, continues to gush over her little brother. Mira is my trooper. She's had this cough for several weeks and after it didn't go away, she was taken into the walk-in clinic to find her sinuses infected and her chest infected. You would never have known my little girl was sick. No fever. No complaints of any kind. I know that when I've had a sinus infection, I've been knocked right down on my butt and there is no shortage of complaints!

Last night our neighbours all threw a neighbourhood party for Grayson. Our friends are so sweet and considerate. It was a wonderful night out. The weather cooperated and we enjoyed drinks and bbq. I love summer on Lynden!


No comments: