Thursday, October 18, 2012

17 weeks (4 months)

Our little guy is just about 4 months old. For those of you who count in weeks, he's 17 weeks. Just changes I have seen in my little love bug. He is now rolling around, cooing and smiling at everyone and everything. He is in love with his big sister. His face lights up when he sees her.

He remains my chilled little guy who doesn't get too worked up about anything. His favourite hobby is grabbing his toes and trying to shove them in his mouth. He is on the verge of a full tilt belly laugh.

Our children are my sunshine. They are my everything. They bring me so much joy. We love watching every little change in our kids as they grow older. They are figuring out this world around them and I love it. Love every second of it.

I love you Grayson and Mira. You are my life. I love sharing my life with you and including you in the things that I love and I look forward to supporting you as you find the things that you love.


No comments: