Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Preparing

We have a big task ahead of us. We have to get our house ready to sell. The little townhouse that I've called home for the past 4 years will soon be up for sale. Since our new place closes January 22nd, we should get our place up on the market in time for those interested in closing by Christmas (the likely scenerio I think).

I have been working hard at cleaning and de-cluttering. I've been slowly packing up stuff that we likely won't need until next spring/summer and purging the house of the items that we no longer need. Whew! What a job! Trying to do it with a 10 week old is definitely a challenge. Luckily for me, Grayson also has lots of naps so I have an opportunity to get quite a bit done.

The new house is slowly being built and I'm so excited to see the finished product. Lots of things to do before that moment comes. Back to work....

No comments: